We reserve the right to change or discontinue all or any part of any website, application, feature or service or any other part of our platforms at any time without any liability or notice to you.
We may also use this information to help us build a more personalised experience for you. For example, we may use your age, gender and location to provide you with content and advertising that we consider to be more relevant to you.
When registering, you must provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information. It is also your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information. You must not impersonate or create a registration for any person other than yourself. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
As part of creating your account, you may also be requested to provide questions and secret answers, which we may use to help verify your identity and assist in resetting your password, as well as an alternate e-mail address. By logging in on part of our platforms, you may also be automatically signed into other digital services on our platforms that use your account.
Registering your account is free but is conditional upon you giving us accurate up to date registration information including a valid email address if requested.
Security of Account
You must keep your account log in details secure (including username and password) and you must not disclose them to anyone else. You are wholly responsible for all activities which occur under your membership details. You must notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or log in details. You must not permit your membership details to be used by or transferred to any other person.
Please note that if you fail to log out of your account on your device, subsequent users may access our platforms and its content through your account and they may be able to access your personal information. When you log out of your account, you will only log you out on the device that you are using. If you are logged in to our platforms via your account on multiple devices, you should sign out on each device.
While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that our platforms is available continuously, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
From time to time, we may undertake maintenance or upgrades to parts of our platforms, and there may be scheduled or unplanned outages to parts of our platforms or other outages for reasons beyond our control which may affect or suspend your ability to access our platforms and our services.
You may also be required to upgrade software to continue using parts of our platforms. If you decline an upgrade or do not upgrade, you may not be able to use or access parts of our platforms.
There are also many factors that may affect the quality and display of the content on our platforms as well as the time it may take to commence or resume reading, listening to and/or watching our content. Such factors include but are not limited to your location, internet speed or bandwidth, network traffic, our content delivery networks and the type of device being used to view our content. We make no warranties or representations about the quality of your reading, viewing or listening experience or the time it may take to commence or resume reading, viewing or listening, nor that your experience will be seamless or uninterrupted.
You may need to install the relevant application (App) to better access the relevant part of our service that you wish to view if you are using certain devices like mobile phones or tablets and you may need to update the App from time to time for it to function properly.
Where you use an application, service or software provided by or downloaded from a third party to access our platforms, you agree to any terms and conditions or licence which may be imposed by the third party provider including any technical limitations that only allow you to use it in certain ways. Hot Girls from Brazil is not responsible for the content, availability, performance or termination of any authorised third party platforms which may be used to access our services or any part of our platforms.
You are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with your access to our platforms including but not limited to internet or data service provider charges (such as any excess charges for exceeding any limits on the amount of data you can download) and all devices, equipment and software used to access our platforms. In no circumstances will we be liable for any such costs and expenses.
You do not have any right, title or interest in or to any intellectual property or other proprietary rights relating to our platforms or any of its content. Our platforms contain content that is protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws and you agree not to engage in any conduct or authorise or allow others to engage in any conduct that may infringe any intellectual property rights in any of the content on our platforms.
You are only permitted to download, reproduce and display the material on our platforms (including video, audio, images, movies, television programs, text) for your own personal, non-commercial use. For example, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access our platforms on a streaming only basis and you are not permitted to use our platforms for public performance or to charge others for accessing any of the content. You are also not permitted to use any of the content in any way that implies or could imply that Hot Girls from Brazil has endorsed a product or service. The material on our platforms may not otherwise be used, stored, reproduced, published, altered, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part without our prior written approval.
Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use any content on our platforms to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, website or other means of distribution.
We also do not grant you any right of use in relation to any logo, masthead or trade mark displayed on our platforms or any video, audio, images or text unless expressly consented to in writing by Hot Girls from Brazil or the relevant licensor. You are also not permitted to remove, obscure, or alter any copyright notice or trademark on any of the content on our platforms. We reserve the right to take all steps necessary to prevent the unauthorised use, copying reproduction, distribution or exploitation of any part of our platforms and/or any of its content.
On certain parts of our platforms we encourage you to submit your own personal contributions – for example by submitting photographs, video footage or written feedback or participating in discussions with other members of our online communities (Your Contributions).
By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available Your Contributions on our platforms:
- you will ensure you do not include an image or personal information of another person/s unless you have their express consent and you will not otherwise breach any applicable privacy laws or publish any material which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- you will ensure that Your Contributions are on-topic, constructive and not contributed with the intention of disrupting any of our online communities or causing harm or offence to any person;
- you grant Hot Girls from Brazil an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, publish, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Contributions (and to authorise others to do the same) in any form and for any purpose and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant this licence;
- you unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of Your Contributions. To the extent the law does not permit waiver of moral or similar rights, you consent to any and all acts or omissions of Hot Girls from Brazil that would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral or similar rights.
We generally show your selected Member name with Your Contributions, however, you acknowledge and agree that it is not always practical for us to attribute you as the author of Your Contributions.
Your Contributions may or may not be pre-screened and there may be a delay before they appear on our platforms. We have no obligation to publish Your Contributions or to retain them for any minimum period on our platforms.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to, in our absolute discretion:
- sharing your information with appropriate government or community organisations if we consider you may be at risk of causing serious harm to yourself and/or a third party(s) or would otherwise benefit from being contacted by the government or community organisation in relation to mental health information and/or support.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our platforms (and Your Contributions) do not breach any applicable laws or rights. In particular but without limiting the foregoing obligation, we require that Your Contributions do not and your use of our platforms does not:
- except where expressly permitted by us, contain any links, advertising or marketing material or spam or advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services or commercial activities or transmit any sort of ‘junk mail’ or ‘chain letters’;
- involve any impersonation of any person or entity or any attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- contain obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, vulgar or indecent content or stalk, bully, harass or create a privacy or security risk to any person;
- racially or religiously vilify, incite violence or hatred, or be likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- encourage or promote or assist the commission of any illegal act;
- contain nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references or contain excessively coarse language or content which would be rated R, RC or X by the Australian Classification Board;
- contain financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
- include any material that contains any virus or computer code file or computer program or other device designed to interrupt, limit or impair any the performance, security or functionality of our platforms or any computer, software or telecommunications device in any manner whatsoever;
- involve any means or permit others to have any means of attempting to adjust or circumvent any of the digital rights management or other technical measures we have included in or applied to our platforms;
- except to the extent permitted by law, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of our platforms or cause any other person to do so; and/or
- involve the use of any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of any part of our platforms.
Please note while we will not necessarily reply to all reports or complaints, we will consider whether there are any grounds for taking action for each report or complaint received.
Dealings with Advertisers
Our platforms includes advertising and promotional material provided by our advertisers. We do not recommend or endorse any advertiser, its products or services and we ask that you contact the advertiser directly if you have any queries or concerns regarding the content of any advertisement.
In some instances, we feature, promote or sponsor special events, offers, competitions and other activities conducted by third parties, online or offline. Advertisements on our platforms may also contain offers which you can accept by clicking through to the advertiser’s website or we may display links and pointers to third party websites. All these third party websites, offers, competitions etc do not form part of our platforms and are not under our control and we do not accept any responsibility for them and you participate at your own risk. The advertiser or the person making the offer etc to you is solely responsible to you for offers etc and for the delivery of any goods or services which are the subject of any such offer etc or which you may purchase on the third party website. If you contact a third party using functionality provided on our platforms, including via e-mail, you do so at your own risk and we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third party.
Some advertisements and promotions may be aimed at consumers who are located in specific locations. As a result, the goods or services included in any such advertisements or promotions may not necessarily be available at or near the place where you are located whether for the price stated or at all. We make no representation or warranty with regard to the availability of such good and services or the price for which those goods and services may be available in the area where you are located. You agree that you will make no claim or complaint against Hot Girls from Brazil and that we will not be liable, solely on the basis that you were not able to acquire goods or services mentioned in an advertisement or promotion, whether at the price stated in the advertisement or at all.
You agree that Hot Girls from Brazil may without notice terminate your access to all or any part of our services and/or our platforms without notice on any reasonable grounds including but not limited to:
- any request by law enforcement authorities or agencies;
- any discontinuation or modifications to part of our services;
- any technical issues or problems;
- any extended periods of account inactivity;
- any non-payment of fees owed by you to Hot Girls from Brazil in relation to any services; and/or
- where we suspect you have used our platforms or any services provided by Hot Girls from Brazil for a fraudulent, illegal or disreputable purpose.
We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on our platforms by any person other than Hot Girls from Brazil. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made material available on our platforms simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or otherwise make material available. Furthermore, we do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Hot Girls from Brazil.
Except where expressly specified otherwise, the content on our platforms is provided for your general information only. It is not intended as any sort of professional advice and you should not rely upon it as professional advice. You should make your own enquiries and verify any important information we provide (eg information about health, finances and travel) and seek independent advice suited to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
Special warning for content and services relating to Financial Matters – Our platforms may contain financial content and tools such as stock quotes, broker calls, investment information, market comment and analysis, statistics, company reports and fact sheets and calculators. None of our financial or other content is intended for trading or investment purposes and we and our content providers are not liable for any trading or investment decisions based on your use of this content.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on any content on our platforms, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in equipment or software.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any other person’s use of, access to or conduct in connection with our platforms under any circumstance.
To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our liability is limited (at our option) to resupplying the relevant goods or services to you or the amount(s) paid by you (if any) in respect of those goods or services.
Further, neither of us will be liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of any nature (including loss of profits, revenue, production, goodwill, data or opportunity) howsoever arising in connection with use of our platforms.